NEW YORK, April 22, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The frozen food market in Europe is set to grow by USD 36.76 billion, decelerating at a CAGR of over 6% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will decelerate during the forecast period. Dr August Oetker KG, FRoSTA AG, Iceland Foods Ltd., McCain Foods Ltd., Nestle SA, Nomad Foods Ltd., Orkla ASA, Quirch Foods LLC, Smithfield Foods Inc, and William Jackson Food Group are some of the major market participants. The growing number of M&A in the market will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Frozen Food Market in Europe 2021-2025: Segmentation
The frozen food market in Europe is segmented as below:
o Frozen Ready Meals
o Frozen Fish and Seafood
o Frozen Meat and Poultry
o Frozen Fruits and Vegetables
o Western Europe
o Eastern Europe
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample:
Frozen Food Market in Europe 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the frozen food market in Europe provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include Dr. August Oetker KG, FRoSTA AG, Iceland Foods Ltd., McCain Foods Ltd., Nestle SA, Nomad Foods Ltd., Orkla ASA, Quirch Foods LLC, Smithfield Foods Inc, and William Jackson Food Group.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Frozen Food Market in Europe size
- Frozen Food Market in Europe trends
- Frozen Food Market in Europe industry analysis
The growing number of M&A in the market is likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, distribution challenges may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the frozen food market in Europe are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Related Reports on Consumer Staples Include:
Global Meat Market– The meat market is segmented by product (pork, poultry, beef, and others), type (processed and fresh), and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, South America, and MEA). Download FREE Sample Report
Global Cold Pressed Juices Market– The cold-pressed juices market is segmented by product (conventional and organic), type (fruit and vegetable blend juices, fruit juices, and vegetable juices), and geography (North America, Europe, APAC, South America, and MEA). Download FREE Sample Report
Frozen Food Market in Europe 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025.
- Detailed information on factors that will assist the frozen food market growth in Europe during the next five years.
- Estimation of the frozen food market size in Europe and its contribution to the parent market.
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior.
- The growth of the frozen food market in Europe.
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors.
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of the frozen food market vendors in Europe.
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020 – 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Frozen ready meals – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Frozen fish and seafood – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Frozen meat and poultry – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Frozen fruits and vegetables – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Others – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Western Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Eastern Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Dr August Oetker KG
- FRoSTA AG
- Iceland Foods Ltd.
- McCain Foods Ltd.
- Nestle SA
- Nomad Foods Ltd.
- Orkla ASA
- Quirch Foods LLC
- Smithfield Foods Inc
- William Jackson Food Group
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio’s in-depth market research reports now include a thorough analysis of the COVID-19 impact on various markets to help industry leaders navigate their business through the new normal.
Download FREE Sample Report
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/frozen-food-market-size-in-europe-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/frozen-food-market-in-europe-to-reach-usd-36-76-billion-and-register-at-a-decelerating-cagr-of-over-6technavio-301275574.html