NEW YORK, May 25, 2021 /PRNewswire/ —
The automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market is set to grow by 1898.17 thousand units, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during 2021-2025. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. BMW Group, BYD Co. Ltd., Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Hyundai Motor Co., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Renault SA, Toyota Motor Corporation, and Volkswagen AG are some of the major market participants. Factors such as the benefits associated with the electrification of four-wheel-drive components, the advantages associated with the four-wheel-drive system, and the growing demand for SUVs and pickup trucks will offer immense growth opportunities. To leverage the current opportunities, market vendors must strengthen their foothold in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market 2021-2025: Segmentation
Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market is segmented as below:
- SUVs And Crossovers
- Pickup Trucks
- Premium And Luxury Sedans
- North America
- The Middle East and Africa
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43339
Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market 2021-2025: Vendor Analysis and Scope
To help businesses improve their market position, the automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market provides a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the market. Some of these vendors include BMW Group, BYD Co. Ltd., Daimler AG, Ford Motor Co., General Motors Co., Hyundai Motor Co., Nissan Motor Co. Ltd., Renault SA, Toyota Motor Corporation, and Volkswagen AG.
The report also covers the following areas:
- Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market size
- Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market trends
- Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market industry analysis
Benefits associated with the electrification of four-wheel-drive components are likely to emerge as one of the primary drivers of the market. However, the operational issues and high maintenance costs due to poor fuel efficiency may threaten the growth of the market.
Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile & M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Automotive Four-wheel Drive Vehicle Market 2021-2025: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2021-2025
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive four-wheel drive vehicle market vendors
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Global Hypercar Market– The hypercar market is segmented by powertrain type (gasoline and hybrid/electric) and geography (Europe, APAC, North America, MEA, and South America).
Download FREE Sample Report
Global Luxury SUV Market– The luxury SUV market is segmented by type (mid-size luxury SUVs and full-size luxury SUVs) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, South America, and MEA).
Download FREE Sample Report
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2020
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2020- 2025
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- SUVs and crossovers – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Pickup trucks – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Premium and luxury sedans – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Market opportunity by Type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- South America – Market size and forecast 2020-2025
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- BMW Group
- BYD Co. Ltd.
- Daimler AG
- Ford Motor Co.
- General Motors Co.
- Hyundai Motor Co.
- Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.
- Renault SA
- Toyota Motor Corporation
- Volkswagen AG
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
Report Page: https://www.technavio.com/report/automotive-four-wheel-drive-vehicle-market-industry-analysis
View original content to download multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/1898-17-thousand-units-growth-expected-in-automotive-four-wheel-drive-vehicle-marketnorth-america-to-notice-maximum-growthtechnavio-301297318.html